HOW WILL I DIE?
Your death will be by bombing. You will probably be an innocent bystander, not doing anything wrong and not a person who was targeted at, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
WHICH ACTION HERO ARE YOU?
You scored Batman.
As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.
WHAT DESIGNER BRAND ARE YOU?
Diesel
100%
Abercrombie & Fitch
83%
Anna Sui
83%
WHICH COLOUR ROSE AM I?
You are a red rose! A red rose signifies love. You are someone who loves to be in love! You like all the romantic, sweet things in life.
WHICH RANDOM THINGS DO I REPRESENT?
Pillow
75%
Tampon
75%
Paper
67%
Match
50%
Box
50%
Lemon
33%
WHAT CRAYON COLOUR AM I?
You are pure white. You love peace and harmony and you can't stand mess. You are pure and sweet and innocent.



wow.
love the quizzs.
bye-ness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog